Now based in London, I offer teaching in voice, piano, and music theory for a small number of select, high-potential students each year.
- Classical Singing (Beginner to Advanced)
- Musical Theatre Singing (Beginner to Advanced)
- Classical Piano (Beginner)
- Masters in Vocal Studies: Distinction, Wales International Academy of Voice with Dennis O'Neill, CBE, 2013-15
- Postgraduate Diploma in Vocal Performance, Royal College of Music, London 2004 – 2005
- Graduate Diploma in Performance, Royal College of Music, London 2003 – 2004
- Bachelor of Music, Hobart Conservatorium of Music, Tasmania 2000 – 2003
- Enhanced Disclosure - CRB Check
I have a technically-based teaching style that has been refined over the last 15 years through my own work with renowned voice teachers including Dennis O'Neill, CBE, and Marie McLaughlin.
I am known for my excellent communication skills with young people and an ability to bring out their best and build their confidence. All my previous students have successfully passed their ABRSM exams with excellent results and many have gained music scholarships at some of the leading English schools.
Ages worked with
- Typically working with students ages 6 to 18 but I have experience working with adults.
- Member of the ABRSM with full CRB checks.
- Experience working with children who have special needs.
- West and Central London
- Happy to travel to teach in-home and to do so outside of school hours to minimise disruption to lessons.
You can also visit me on Tutor Pages.